Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Recovery..

Hope you guys are doing well and good.

I went to see my usual chinese massage guru (chiropractor) yesterday. Excrutiating pain but still bearable. Apparently, I have injured my entire left arm, probably from the fall that causes some nerves problems, but the pain didn't come till Sunday when she's closed. She just smirk when she saw me and said, knowing my behaviour, I'll sprain it again and unfortunately, this time, slightly more serious than normal, but at least I have not have the fever yet and gain something from the competition.

So guys, if you feel like parts of you ain't feeling or working right, go fix it right away to prevent bigger problems, nerves problems ain't a joke! Now my entire left arm is retarded in just 1 night, can't even twist open a water bottle cap normally, feel useless. I'm grateful that my boo are there to help me with daily stuff and house chores, he's the best (besides my family and friends of course)!

Oh well, there ain't gonna be any pole class for me till I'm fully recovered, hopefully I'll be able to resume class next week, wouldn't want to miss Sam till she goes off for 2 weeks.

I'll see you guys soon!

PS : Sorry for the pics, I'll start serious editing later and my friends who took pics that night too, please email me, thankies!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment