Thursday, June 4, 2009

LAST group training

It's been hardcore practice for the past 2 days. It was the usual class on Tues and Sam allowed me to practice my own stuff towards the end of the class. Thankful as I get to practice the routine for the group solo as well as own solo, but will I make it to the Grand Final? It's still a BIG question mark. But I learnt there is no point of panic as it's only gonna make things worst and best would be to TRY to stay calm and give my best! Blahh.. easy said than done. This is me comforting myself.

I had a great fun during Tues's class, very interactive I would say among my pole mates. Kylie too, was there for replacement class as she was ill last week, so we exchanged opinions about poling and most of all, the competition. Undeniably, we're worried, HA HA!



Learnt this last week, thanks Sam! Finally undertsand this "Bow & Arrow" technique better and get to do it more comfortably this time compared to the first. *Sorry, photo turnt out to be more purple than I thought*

Oh we made great progress during our LAST group training last night - completed the routine for the whole song! I guess when it comes to desperate measures, you're forced to make progress, it's always the hard way eh. Since I've missed 2 group trainings, unintentionally of course, I'm doing my best to keep up with what the others have choreographed and make as little mistakes as I can, aicks! For now, the challenge would be doing a few rounds at site, we all still need to plant that routine deeper in our heads.

Tired yet excited, either of fear or of thrill, I can't believe it's happening in 2 days time *faint*

I wish myself all the best as well as to others! Bottom line, let's give them people a good show!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will do great!! have some faith and stop worrying, haha, easy said than done, i know! well, all the best!


    XOXOXOX
    -Audrey Bah-

    ReplyDelete
  2. heys!!!! curt no worries u will do fine ya.
    we all have the faith u!!! good luck!!! =)

    ReplyDelete