Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hardcore pole practice

I guess after days of not working out and not having much food intake during the recovering period, it takes more strength to get into the poling zone again, body requires more energy and mind requires more focus. Some of us fall sick, we really have to take care, not being fit is the last thing we want for this point of time. And I suppose other mates wish to have more time as much as I do too, but the fact is, WE DON'T! Oh brother~ We gotta pull ourselves together seriously.

It was a hardcore pole practice last night, without proper clothes and shorts, haha.. Only received a sms in the late afternoon that class was cancelled and we were welcome for access and I didn't bring along any comfy clothes for poling. But after talking to Lolita, met her there and Kylie too, I decided to practice. Unfortunately, or should I say luckily, there are no photos of what I was wearing, I look silly having the almost knee-length shorts pulled as high as it can go up my thighs but still a challenge to do certain techniques, especially the sit. Hence, I guess wearing a skirt is not a good idea to perform after all?

Though uncomfortable, I managed to figure out the portion that I've missed out for the solo routine so at least some progress. Other than that, was just repeating the routine until I'm comfortable and familiar with it but still room for adjustment. And not forgetting the solo in the group routine too, I had roughly do it but haven't really do it, so I shall do it during tonight's class. Haha.. confusing statement, losing my mind. And I should pay more attention to this than the solo routine right, as if I'm heading for the Grand Final already, blahhh~

4 days to go, sooo nerve wrecking and driving me nuts! With such lack of practice, how am I suppose to at least give a good performance??? What ever concern there is, this event definitely gets my full best! Our full best I trust! Go go go!!!

2 comments:

  1. 4 days to go!!! Wah...tats so soon!! I hope you'll be doing alright by eating well and have a good rest yea. Don't make yourself tired, dear!! All the best to you thou!! Jia You ooo!!
    Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!!

    ABSL

    ReplyDelete