Sunday, May 31, 2009

Slowly back on my feet

I finally feel more relax, I guess the "poison" has left me, most of it at least. I managed to drag myself to the gym this morning to do some work out since I have not have the energy to move much for the past few days.

So exercise and stretching was good, still little old at the bones, haha.. But I'm fine. It was also the weekly cleaning day, that was another work out too, sweat does make you feel good~ Then off I went for lunch. It was the 1st time I had rice since Thurs! I gotta get more carbs and protein in me, need energy for the upcoming week!

Yvonne was kind enough to invite me to her place for pole practice, Jacklyn was there too. I managed to do a few rounds but after an hour or so, sweaty palms finally got in the way, maybe I'm still not fit enough, or I'm just plain nervous, or it could be the weather too, hmm.. However, at least there are some progress done. Did a few recordings to spot any mistakes that needs to be improved and with their help by giving constructive comments, helps a lot, thanks a bunch guys! I appreciate that.

Next practice, I'll implement some new ideas in, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment