Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rewind..

I gotta say that I haven't stop moving ever since I got back. Touch down on Monday late afternoon, working already the next day, usual class at night and today, group training #4! It's draining me. I've missed #3 on Saturday, not sure what has been accomplished by other mates but I'm sure there's something =) Oh here's the video of group training #2, nothing much but I gotta admit I made some mistakes, sorry mates, I'll be more focus!



Photos taken during my trip are still in the process of editing, will post some significant ones soon and IF I have the time to do so, seems pretty much packed with stuff to do nowadays.

Since I was away, I didn't get the chance to practice until the usual class last night. I was playing the song in my head while putting the choreo into real action, mostly trying to see how well I can transit from one move to another. Oh man~ Much adjustment has to be made. I've gotten some useful opinions from my mates and Sam for techniques correction. Hmm.. Less than 2 weeks, maybe about another 3 times of practice? Will that be sufficient? I really do hope so.. And thanks Sam for ensuring me that all are still possible.

But wait! Outfit and make-up, ahhh~ Not what I'm good at, being the least material girl that I am with limited range of clothing and no use of any make-up, that's another big challenge. Hope my friends can help but I'll have to figure out my concept of outfit in accordance to the concept of my choreo before hand. Geez.. I have no idea there are so many preparation to do.. And heels, I sort of wrecked my other heels last night, I gotta admit that it is still better with proper dancing shoes BUT I don't have one and I'm not a big spender neither to have the luxury to be one! Sigh. Last resort, I'll go barefoot.

All these little challenges pretty much making me a little blank and uncertain, but stay calm Curtney, plan one by one, inhale exhale, inhale exhale..

3 comments:

  1. Hey looking good! :D Keep up the good work lah...just remember that you heaps better than other ppl, otherwise you wouldn't be put into the final! xoxoxo Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! saw you miss count XD but is ok. happens to everyone.

    Sorry bout my account name [everythingjustshit - my blog name but long long long time no update]. It's yeevon here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Yea I did but finally got it properly during previous training. So much easier if you're focus so gotta keep it up.

    ReplyDelete