Thursday, May 21, 2009

Group training #2

Oh how I hope today's a Sun without having to wake up early. If I have the chance, I would probably hibernate for days, can hardly open my eyes fully, more like Garfield now, haha..

Feeling as crushed as yesterday. The usual class, group training, own training and work is becoming too much to handle as all requires full energy and attention; plus the hot weather! Blah! System starts acting up too, feeling the strain at my old back injury area, and tiredness making me hard to focus at work at times; sorry boss, it’ll soon be over ;)

I was 12minutes late for last night’s training, sorry guys, was at work till a little late and went to a friend’s place along the way to save more videos for ideas. I’m glad that the videos are useful and helped us making our beginning phase of choreography more solid together with the input from others. Lotsa opinions being given, discussion being carried out, that's a good team work! The main element for this stage I suppose, other than each of us having to do our 1 minute solo showing our execution of techniques.

And we also welcome Jenny, our new team mate! I feel bad for her to have to travel all the way from Seremban and to drive home after night training. Hope this is a good experience nonetheless for her and that she feels comfortable with us =)

Anyways, despite of the tiredness, we all manage to finally come up with choreography for the beginning phase as a team and it’s been a good process so far, well done to all of us! The video is on the way of editing, hope it’s of good quality (recorded using phone) since all of us didn’t bring a camera. It will be published here after I get back or at other team members’ blog too so watch out! ;)

The others will continue with brain storming for 2nd phase on Sat, which I won’t be able to join. Hope being away from the city and everything else could be of a good break to refresh myself; otherwise I won’t be able to keep up.

I won’t be able to write till I return on Monday afternoon, unless I'm not lazy to get online, so I’ll see you guys then and have a good weekend!

And I have not finish packing yet! Ahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment