Monday, May 18, 2009

Ordinary night..

Pheww.. Returning home after work on a Monday always feel extra relief.
First day of the week is always little tiring than usual with the post-weekend-laziness.

Nothing out of the norm except for having to go to a site to meet a client to discuss the interior work of his house. Oh man~ this client might be a tricky one as he likes his brother's house that just been "architecturally" completed (few blocks away from his house) and it ain't a lovely house at all. So me and my boss are changing his mindset of design, strategically step by step.

Anyways, shall not blah too much about it.

So no practice today except for "acting out" the choreography in my head while I'm driving, been out most of the day, the warm weather ain't helping at all. Getting more familiar with the routine but still lotsa space for adjustment, after all I still need to do few takes on full practice with a pole before getting it right. Geez I need a pole to practice!!!

Well, at least I get to try something out during tomorrow's class, yeah!!!

Although this is a competition but I strongly think that the people deserve a good enjoyable show and we ought to give them a good one, whether winning or losing. "Competition is not a way to judge or measure your ability" I happily quoted this, by my instructor.

Hope you guys get to loosen up a bit on a Monday night, I shall be continuing with my Little Britain that undoubtedly, always manage to give me some good laughs =)

"Yea but no but yea but no but.. Shut up I can't believe you just said that.." Those who watched Little Britain would know, those who have not, should try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment