Sunday, May 17, 2009

Self training on a Sunday morning

Hot Sunday morning..
After the whole night of "feeling" and "developing" emotions to the song, it's time to put my rough mind-choreography into practice.
So had breakfast and down I go to the gym for its full length mirrors.

Starting with stretching. Oh dear.. my bones are getting too old for my age though still young, have to remember not to push my back too hard, really bad back injury in my teens during volleyball training.

Anyways, so starts the practice, it'll be so much better to have a pole to practice fully. For now, it's just working out the choreography and collaborating it with the song, and keep on going till I'm familiarize with it. Darn I need to fix my heels or try other better ones too.



This is a collage of me during practice, nothing spectacular but thought it's nice to share something ;) Hope you guys like it.

After feeling satisfied for today, off I go for lunch. Well, main reason was tummy was crying for food so had to stop, haha.. Yea I know, me pig, oink oink~ Oh speaking of food, you guys gotta try this stall in Jalan Alor, the Hakka Mee is sooo good and the "Siew Yok" is crisp and tender at the same time, mmm mmmm.. I'll take a pic of the stall just in case you guys thought of checking it out.



Alrighty mates, off I go now to rest my mind a bit. Little Britain will make a good Sunday snack-show ;)

You guys enjoy the rest of the weekend aite!

2 comments:

  1. heeey where do you work out at?? luvin the load of mirrors =D

    that "siew yok: does look very yummmmy. how do u stay so slim??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lola, or shall I call you Emily? Me myself might not respond when people call me Olly, my friends usually call me Curt and so can you =)

    Yes, the "Siew Yok" is reallllly fresh and delicious, didn't expect that by the look of the stall, it just looks ordinary but when I tried the food there, totally change my mind!

    That's the gym at the condo I'm staying now, yea, totally love the full length mirrors, I would invite you but I guess it's too far (KL) for you to come just to work out, besides, there's no pole :(

    Stay slim??? Never cross my mind, I actually wanna put on weight and get myself tone up more, and I love eating!!! Just in my genes I suppose, my granny is tall and thin, or slim to sound nicer ;p So I got it from him.

    Wait a minute, I shouldn't be babbling away.. LOL. Anyways, catcha around soon!

    ReplyDelete