Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Usual class..

Gosh waking up feeling crushed, gotta take it easy with work out and practice. But can’t wait for the group training tonight, and hope me and the mates are be able to combine our thoughts together to come up with some choreography, at least for this week, fingers cross, and toes too ;p Too bad I can’t join them this weekend as I’ll be away on a trip from Friday till Monday, which I’m looking forward to as well =)

Oh before I go any further, maybe I should recap of what’s going on here, for those who don’t really know about the cause of this blog. This blog is created in the event of Viva Vertical Pole Stars 2009, see link http://vvpolestars.wordpress.com/ Click on “Pole Stars Personal Blogs” and you’ll see all the finalists (me will be “Olly” for FitPole category) and the details of the competition.

Me and other 5 semi finalists are to create a blog to share our progress or thoughts about this sport or the competition and to get your support by you leaving comments or to be a “Followers” (I would prefer the word supporters though). I’ll try to make this blog as interesting as possible, and so if you wish to support me, you know what to do ;)

So continue with my progress. I had a great class last night and gotten good guidance on a technique, as shown in the photo below. That was my first few attempts and will do better in terms of getting the form much nicer =) Also tried out pole routine with heels, oh hell yea I need better heels, so will try on the other one tonight during training. Wearing heels does make the legs look much leaner and sort of exaggerate the muscle profile, nice.. But it also takes more strength control at the ankle and has to be more careful while doing certain techniques/ moves.



Not forgetting getting new bruises at the biceps on top of the old already fading ones, LOL, I could be easily be mistaken of an abused victim. Luckily no sore at the waist yet from trying the Scorpio or Gemini but it’ll come soon. For now, I wouldn’t wanna break anything, in me, LOL.

Okie dokie, will be off now, hope I can update ya’ll with some progress on tonight’s group training tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. dificult posture??routine??aiyah! don't know the terms....anyway, may be this is your 1st tried, need to be more confidence, to 'curve' your body more to form a nice 'arch', wear heels will help to shape your foot look nicer, GOOD JOB! GIRL...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooohoooo girl!!!
    were you practising after class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anonymous, I'll do better in my next try. Yea, this is my first few tries to get my body position right, next I'll do a better form.

    Hey Emily, I was curious of how this technique is executed so I asked for Sam's guidance. Finally got it right, but yea, I need to arch more to lower my feet closer to my back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks nice!!!! Looks like you're on your way to caterpillar!!! OH NO! It's been MONTHS i abandoned pole [love sweet pole] D: I WANT POLE!!! FARKIN JEEEEEESUZ GIVE ME POLE.

    yeevon

    ReplyDelete