Friday, May 29, 2009

The newspaper

I finally managed to eat something proper for dinner but the tummy is still not itself. Sucha wrong timing, I missed my chance for pole access yesterday and tomorrow suppose to be a full pole-day: pole practice in the morning (Thanks Yvonne, for offering), group training in the afternoon and in-house showcase later. I guess I can't make it..

Just read the news in The Star, page 20, about the accident. Sadly, the little girl did not survive, reported to pass away on the spot, I just do not know what to say..

But I guess I should put myself together and get back on my feet soon. Sorry guys for all these sulky news but I just need to let it out.

Have a good weekend ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, i can't believe you witnessed it up front. My colleague told me about it today. Can't imagine how the mother is feeling now. :(

    -Audrey Mx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Audrey, yes I can't believe I was actually witnessing it, just came out from the clinic feeling weak and there it was, scene after scene.

    I already feel bad enough for not able to helped more, what's more the mother. I hope nonetheless, she would not take it too badly on herself, probably suicidal, but this is an accident, she did not choose this.

    ReplyDelete