Saturday, May 16, 2009

Group training #1

Waking up on a Saturday morning feeling.. weird but in a good way.
Can't stop myself from thinking about poling and the competition, or shall I say worrying?
It's exactly 3 weeks ONLY to go until the Grand Finale, WHAT THE !?!?!

We met up last night at the studio for #1 group training. Unfortunately, we didn't get the music yet. Lola is cracking her head mixing songs and stuff, poor dear, I understand how tough it is to choose the right song, what's more songs and mix them into one. Hence, I hope the songs and suggestions I email her this morning could be of some help to her in some ways =)

Technically we didn't do much last night other than practicing and sharing our personal poling experience. Nothing major but it's really nice to discuss how certain spins or techniques are executed, and chatting to get to know each other.

Of course we also take the chance to at least try to roughly coordinate our own solo routine. I think we're all worry about the tight time frame to practice the group routine, what's more own solo routine since most do not have a pole at home to practice as often as possible. 3 weeks! You kidding me!?!? Well I'm sure the organizers ain't ;)

I hope our next training will be a productive one, not just talking and noise since unexpectedly 2 boys came to the studio, which I guess outsiders are allowed, yes no?

Alrighty guys, I'll talk to you guys again tomorrow! Till then, ya'll keep well aite!

Let's do this!

2 comments:

  1. you should get a song from the new Green Day album. There are few good songs ("21 guns") I made out after the first few spins and quite dark lyrics, the way you like it ;)
    But rumor has it you already picked a song... Anyway, good luck ... you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion Tilo. Well, can always change a new song as long as it's still the same genre of my preference and I can still work out similar choreography around it :)

    And Thanks for encouragement! Go go go~~

    ReplyDelete