Saturday, June 13, 2009

Photo #3

Waking up relax, finally don't have to rush anywhere this weekend. But I was expecting my mom, sis and nephews to be around but it was such a rush so they can't make it to KL. And so I missed all the fun with my family, now that I have 4 nephews, more hands are needed, to stop them from bringing down the house, hehe..

Today will be another session of chiropractor-ing, hope this time will fully heal what's left behind of the injury. Maybe I'll learn it one day, for myself and to help others. You can hardly find people being good at it and I can feel that this amazing profession is slowing losing its ground here. And I'm glad I found this lady to help me with injuries of such and no western doctors can help without pumping "chemical" pills in you; even with that, it might not help.

Alrighty, here's the third batch of photos, no news of the video yet but I'm hoping to see it soon =)

Me & my goodie prize

Me checking out my goodie prize, thinking what can I do with it..

We're totally obsess with shooting

Since there ain't any trophy, this cert is valuable as memory of such event

And I share this cert with my lovely supportive friends
Finally got the guys in the picture! But where's my boo & Charles?

No comments:

Post a Comment