Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Photo #1


Receiving the grand prize from Vee & Lola, so honoured

Chunky Monkey (Jon Ti), me, Trinity (Kerry Ann) & Milan (Liyana)

Me chatting & laughing away with Kerry Ann

Me & my ever lovable supportive instructor, Samantha

I actually forgotten my steps here ;p (Group's solo routine)

This is me before I fall while changing to a different leg to hook on pole, lol (Group's solo routine)

The beginning of my solo routine

Coincident shot taken by Lolita's (Tesa) friend during my solo routine

Me & my lovely supportive friends TAKE #1
From left : Shammy (my make up artist), Audrey B, Arica, Audrey W & Alice

Me & my lovely supportive friends TAKE #2 at the pole

Me & my shy boo (he needs a hair cut)

Finally home after the event but make up is still fresh, thanks for Shammy's stunning make up!


Me & Tesa during the morning rehearsal (clearly we both need more good sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment