Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Photo #2


Finally feel much better from the nerves problem at my left arm, though movement still not normal but it is good progress. Here are the second batch of photos (before or during the event) that I've collected from facebook.

The curl, captured by Marianne during morning rehearsal TAKE #1

Let go, captured by Marianne during the morning rehearsal TAKE #2

Let loose, captured by Marianne during morning rehearsal TAKE #3

Me & Kerry Ann posing with our grand prize *huge grin*

Part of my choreo where I do the hang back and curl myself up a bit to express the music/ song
Thanks to Arthur for this lovely shot

Me & the pretty Shammy, a skillful make up artist who did a stunning make up on me

Me & the funny Audrey W, we're both sticky from the humidity of the bar but still lovely in white

Me & the sleepy-look-alike Arica. I can tell it was Audrey B's fingers at the back of our heads.

Me & the cheeky Audrey B, I knew you would place ur fingers at the back of our heads.

Me & the quiet Alice, must be missing her boo

No comments:

Post a Comment